Monday, March 30, 2009

Out Like a Lion

You know the old saying: if March comes in like a lamb, it goes out like a lion. Actually, I don't remember how March came in, but yesterday, we got whacked upside the head by the lion's paw. Knoxville was cold, wet, windy, and gray. Only a lunatic would be out in this weather.

So naturally, I went out to take some photos at my beloved Lakeshore Park.

I'm telling you, this one would have looked the same in monochrome or in color.
I love a leaden sky, in a makes-a-dramatic-image kind of way. Not so much in an about-to-rain-on-my-head kind of way.

2 comments:

marley said...

Glad you suffered for your art! Nothing better thana dramatic sky like that one.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Lunatics, dogs and photographers. Please note the order of importance. I;m feeling very wuthering heights viewing this.