Friday, June 6, 2008

On the Road

By the time this is published, I expect to be on the road to visit my family in Pennsylvania. There will be a cheese steak and a cold Yuengling lager waiting for me at the end of the road. I leave you with an interesting sky to watch at the intersection of Summit Hill, Broadway and Henley streets. (Hi, Sky Watch Friday group!). I'm also scheduling a trip for you all for the next few days - into the ruins of the old Candoro Marble Works factory in South Knoxville. See you next week!

2 comments:

USelaine said...

Uh oh. Another blogger takes a death-defying photo for their blog! This is not a good trend, I tell you. Not good at all.

Take care driving, young lady.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Great sky and catch. Would be a worthy shywatch image. Lokking forward to the vrtual tour.